ROAD COMPETITION LEVEL SHOES INFUSED WITH S-PHYRE DNA.FEATURES
- Integrated seamless midsole and upper construction set a new level of fit, stability and lightweight performance.
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap and provides a glove-like fit.
- Ultra-rigid hollow carbon midsole efficiently vents air and drains water.
- Supple high-density synthetic leather with perforation and lightweight mesh/TPU combination bring superior fit and comfort.
- Dual independent BOA L6 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments.
- Adjustable powerzone lace guide securely holds forefoot.
- SHIMANO DYNALAST promotes smoother pedaling and more efficient power transfer.
Weight: 255g (size 42)UNDERSTANDING SHIMANO'S DYNALAST WIDE SHOE SIZING (E-WIDTH)
Shoes that feature Shimano's DYNALAST
Wide sizing have an increased volume around the ball of the foot to accommodate a larger range of foot shapes and sizes. However, this added volume and comfort doesn't come at the expense of performance. Instead, the bottom of the last remains the same width as the standard shoe design, which maintains the high-performance technology, pedaling efficiency, and all-day comfort of Shimano's range of cycling shoes.
Wide models are not just standard shoes that have been stretched horizontally. Instead, wide sizes feature a larger circumference (about 9 to 10 mm compared to standard sizing) around the ball of the foot. This extra room accommodates more foot girth, especially around the metatarsal pad. Rather than just adding extra width in a two-dimensional way, Shimano's wide sizing provides more space all around the ball of the foot for more comfort and control.
More space does not mean a loose, sloppy fit, however. Shimano's DYNALAST
Wide technology is anatomically curved to conform better to the natural contours of the foot. It features an adjusted instep height to allow the heel to sit deeper in the shoe so your foot stays snug in the shoe, even on hard, out-of-the-saddle efforts.