The best athletes in the world are constantly seeking an edge. That sentiment is what helped inspire the creation of Encoder Strike from Oakley. Building on learnings from Team Oakley athletes, designers blended functional needs with heritage elements to create a frame that offers a premium solution for athletes seeking peak performance. The lens shape, enabled by PhysioMorphic Geometryand in a cut inspired by one of our heritage styles, Razor Blades, offers coverage and style. At the same time, the sunglasses' ventilated design allows for optimal airflow. The frame is made of O Matter material to provide strength, comfort, and durability.
- MULTI-SPORT DESIGN - Functional sport design with optimized coverage, wider field of view, frame retention and impact protection.
- REVOLUTIONARY LENS DESIGN - Advancements in optical design have allowed the lens to be designed with an extended wrap and rigidity in key areas that mimic the structural properties of a frame.
- EXTENDED LENS SHAPE - Larger lens shape inspired by Oakley's Razor Blades
- HAT AND HELMET FIT TEMPLES - O-Matter temples have been designed to be low profile to fit with hats and helmets.
- NO-SLIP GRIP - Unobtainium earsocks and nosepads help provide sport level retention with a no-slip grip and all-day comfort.
- SEE MORE DETAILS - Available with Prizm lenses that are designed to enhance color, contrast so you can see more detail.